FBC Women's Ministry
New study starting April 2nd!
CLC Friendship Room - 6PM-8PM
Starting April 2 through May 7, 6pm-8pm. The first session we will watch the movie. The study is based on movie clips. Study topics will include lukewarmness, accountability, gospel & grace, spiritual warfare, and prayer.
- Discover the power of prayer within the context of a small group
- Expand participants’ understanding of spiritual warfare
- Develop strategies to battle the real Enemy through prayer
- Dig deeper into the spiritual discipline aspects of prayer
- Create opportunity for study among both inexperienced Bible study students and those well-versed in Scripture
Bible study is from 6:30-8:00PM; come early at 6:00PM for food and fellowship!
We are women after God's own heart. We strive to seek God in worship, while serving, sharing our lives, growing in Christ and fellowshipping together.
Check our Facebook page for more information on meeting times and events.
Women's Ministry Contacts:
Carolyn Ramsey - 903-815-1402 -
Connie Prost -
Diana Windle -
Jeanne Smithen -
Jodi Cerda -